A 3-page reference with the most used information in DBA matches, including some statistics
A continuation of my statistics post, I have created a small Quick Reference Sheet with the most important information for playing, plus a single page with the stats. Lots of new people in the club excited for DBA, so I think this can be a very useful reference for all of us.
- Added a print friendly version. It lacks the Mathematica Breviarium, so it’s a single double sided page, in black and white, high contrast and less historical decorations, so it’s easier on the ink.
- Specified LCh and HCh on the killed by table, they are equal to Cv and Kn but it induced to errors
- Added that Ps also support by corners, It’s not the full rule because that’s a bit long, but should be enough for quick reference
- Added the tournament player sheet
- Blades were missing on Lose by Simple table
- The header now specifies DBA2.2 to avoid confusion
- Moved art (shooting) +4/+4 to Infantry
- Clarified the simple/double tables on Mathematica Breviarum
- Spanish version!
- Additional style fixes on
- For combat factor, separated elements in Mounted/Infantry.
- Added Good Going/Bad movements.
- Added Attacker deployment and defender swap in Setup.
- Nomenclature has been standarized in some cases, with all initials capitalised (for example, “Lh” is now “LH” and “Lch” is “LCh”).
- The modifers table has had its width reduced so it’s easier to read, added a image to fill the void.
- Some style changes regarding the border of the tables, and margins in the LHeG information
- Initial version